Welcome to the Community Scavenger Hunt
Get your imagination, your wits and your skills ready to have some fun!
August 12, 2017
1:00 – 4:00 PM
City of Sammamish Commons
801 228th Ave SE
Sammamish, WA 98075
Tickets $25 per team
Limit 5 members per team
Available soon on Brown Paper Tickets
Working with your team, you’ll discover the beautiful areas of Sammamish while
following clues and finding unique landmarks before returning to the
City of Sammamish Commons for fun activities and prizes,
|1:00-1:30 pm||Check-in (present paper copy of Brown Paper ticket, receive TEAM passport book, sign event wavier(s) and listen to event announcements.|
|1:30-3:30 pm||Start your HUNT at the location highlighted in yellow in your TEAM Passport Book and proceed to other locations in order as listed. Have fun and complete as many legs of the hunt as you can. Please be back at the City Hall Commons area by 3:30.|
|3:30-4:00 pm||Make sure your team name is on your Passport Book and turn in. ALL Passport Books turned in by 3:45 pm will be eligible for prize drawings.|
Basic rules, Suggestions and Recommendations
- Safety FIRST!!!! Please obey all traffic, civil and criminal laws at all times. No roads are closed for this event and all participants must follow all traffic and/or pedestrian laws at all times.
- Please follow the rules and regulations of locations visited
- This is NOT a race, take your time and enjoy the hunt
- Once at a location, you can follow the clues and complete activities in any order
- As you leave the location, find the Rotary Volunteers at the entrance of the location and be sure and have them stamp your Passport Book on your way out.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions during the hunt.