Join our Rotary Club!
Rotarians are business and professional leaders who take an active role in their communities while greatly enriching their personal lives. Our Rotary club contains a diverse group of professional leaders from the community that the club serves.
Begin Your Journey with Sammamish Rotary
Join us for breakfast and you will experience firsthand the “goodwill and better friendships” shared by our members, learn about club activities and enjoy informative program speakers. Our meetings are held each Thursday morning from 7:15 AM-8:30 AM. Complimentary breakfast on your first three visits! No need to RSVP. The meetings are held at:
3710 Providence Point Dr. SE
Issaquah, WA 98029
There are many reasons to join the Rotary Club of Sammamish
An original goal of Rotary was to allow club members to meet periodically and enlarge their circle of business and professional acquaintances. As members of the oldest service club in the world, Rotarians represent a cross-section of their community’s business owners, executives, managers, political leaders, and professionals – people who make decisions and influence policy.
Become a member of the Rotary Club of Sammamish – a service organization well known and respected as an Eastside service club since 2003. Our club has donated over $1 million in grants to our community and around the world to make them a better place to work and live.
Gain 38 new friends immediately! Rotary was founded on fellowship, a cornerstone that continues to attract members today. Rotarians enjoy camaraderie with like-minded professionals, and club projects provide opportunities to develop enduring friendships. Club members who travel have friendly contacts in almost every city of the world.
Rotary sponsors some of the world’s largest exchange and educational programs. Rotary clubs provide innovative training opportunities and mentoring for young leaders, and they involve family members in a wide range of social and service activities.
Rotary is an organization of successful professionals. Team-building, fundraising, public speaking, planning, organization, and communication are just some of the leadership skills that club members can exercise and enhance. Being a Rotary leader provides further experience in motivating, inspiring, and guiding others.
Interested in Joining Sammamish Rotary?
- Attend a minimum of three club meetings
- Meet with our Membership Chair or any member for more information on our club activities and expectations and shared values.
- Prospective member name and information is submitted to the Board of Directors to ensure candidate meets all of Rotary’s membership requirements. Board votes to forward an application.
- A completed application accompanied by an initiation fee of $75 is submitted.
- Board votes to approve application and submits to general membership for review. If no written objection is received from any member within 7 days, that person, upon payment of initiation fee shall be considered to be elected to membership.
- We’re an active club and other than admin, dues and the cost of weekly meetings we don’t expect members to make contributions to the projects we support.
- Estimated yearly cost of membership is $875.
- We are not a “check writing” club which means members are busy participating in community service projects, committee meetings and activities connected with The Nightmare at Beaver Lake, our largest community service and fundraising activity,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or join us for breakfast soon!