October 13th through Halloween
Outdoor Halloween Haunted House Experience on the Sammamish Plateau
The Rotary Club of Sammamish, in affiliation with Scare Productions and the City of Sammamish presents an all volunteer production that is the premier fall community event on the Sammamish Plateau. More than a haunted house, the Nightmare has 32 theatrical sets scattered along a 3/4 mile walk through the Beaver Lake Park trails.
- Where: Beaver Lake Park, Sammamish, WA
- Dates: Open October 13th through the 31st. OPEN Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights plus October 30th and Halloween Night.
- Hours: Family Scare: 7pm – 7:45pm, Full Scare: 8pm – 10pm Sunday and Monday nights; 8pm – 11pm Friday and Saturday nights.
- Admission: Family Scare: $12 per person/ Full Scare: $20 per person
- Fast Pass (skip the entrance line, Fri-Sat Full Scare Only): $10 additional
- Includes free off-site parking.
- Discounts: $1 off with a can of food for Lifewire. $3 discount coupons available. May not be combined.
- For More information and to Volunteer: Please visit NightmareAtBeaverLake.com.
Remember, this is an indoor/outdoor event. Please dress for the weather!
Our creative team from Scare Productions, has over 40 years of experience scaring the daylights out of willing thrill seekers. You’ll laugh, you’ll scream, you’ll be amazed, sometimes all at the same time. Local youth provide much of the acting talent. We average 13,000 patrons per year. Join the fun!
It takes a community to scare a community. Other nonprofit groups participating include the City of Sammamish Parks & Recreation Department, Athletes for Kids, local Kiwanis Clubs, Explorers, and the Interact Clubs of Eastlake High School and Eastside Catholic.
We are most grateful for the continued support of various local businesses, youth groups and the City of Sammamish Parks Department to make this yearly event possible!
Proceeds from the event support the projects and charities of the Sammamish Rotary including: college scholarships for local Sammamish high school students, local families in need during the holidays, Sammamish YMCA, Friends of Youth, Eastside Baby Corner, Rotary First Harvest, Medical Teams International Dental Vans, Issaquah Schools, HopeLink, and more. Canned goods collections support Lifewire.